Friday, March 20, 2009

YAY!! Today was our first appointment with Dr. Larkin. It seemed to take forever for this day to come. You don't really believe that you are pregnant until a doctor tells you that you are. Trevor, Kolten and I all went and we first met with him in his office, spoke about my history and also what I expected this pregnancy. He was really nice. We then went and did the whole exam thing (gotta hate that!). He did a bedside ultrasound to see if there were twins and luckily there is just 1. Our little bean was there and you could see the little heart beating! I was worried before we went that something was wrong and so it was very releiving to see the ultrasound. Kolten was a little wild in the office and Trevor spent most of his time corraling him. Overall, I realy like Dr. Larkin. We then figured that my due date is October 19th, 2009! Hopefully this baby will come a month early like Kolten did and then it will be September! I don't really prefer September other than the fact that is one month earlier to see this little one!
I have been REALLY nauseated so far in this pregnancy. Every morning before I get out of bed I have to eat some crackers. I think Kolten is liking the crackers in the AM because he gets in bed with me and it is now the first thing that he asks for. My sheets are covered in crumbs all the time. Trevor has been really patient with my nausea. He quickly gets me food and also lets me roll the windows down in the car even when it is cold. I just have to have my fingers out the window and it helps a lot. I haven't thrown up yet, which is great. I only did once when I was pregnant with Kolten, so maybe another boy! It is hard to hide this pregnancy because of the nausea. I have to pretend that I feel great when really I just want to run to the bathroom. Hopefully no one has figured it out yet because I am excited to see how long I can go without telling anyone! I haven't gained any weight yet. I feel like I am showing a little, but Trevor just keeps laughing at me when I tell him this. Oh well, time will definitely protrude this belly out!

No comments:

Post a Comment