
I think this picture says it all! WE ARE FINALLY PREGNANT!! I didn't believe the first test so I had to take another one. I took one a couple of days ago and it was negative. I figured that we were just going to have to keep trying. Then I just had the feeling to do another one. I think deep down I just kept hoping that if I didn't start my period yet, then maybe there was still a chance. Well today it was positive! Kolten was napping and Trevor was out running errands so I just sat there and did a happy dance all by myself. I called Trevor and told him to rush home. He kept asking questions, but I didn't want to tell him over the phone. I should have been more creative in telling him like last time, but since we had already talked about trying to keep our next one a secret for as long as possible, I had to tell someone! He came home and sat down in our office on his chair. He said, "what's up?" I just pulled out the test and handed it to him. He said "are you for real?" It was so cute to see his face! He said right off the bat, "it's about time I get a girl." I think that he is ready for a little girl in this family now that he has his own little buddy and future hunting pal.
So I am starting this blog. No one is going to be able to see it until we announce it and so if you are reading this now then I am happy that we finally got to tell you. It is eating at me every day. I feel like PREGNANT is written across my forehead and that everyone knows I am hiding this secret. I am horrible at keeping secrets!
So as for now, I am 2 1/2 week along! How about that? My little baby is about the size of a pencil tip if even that. I am so excited for this pregnancy. I loved being pregnant with Kolten and have been looking forward to our next one ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment